Saturday, October 29, 2005

1 Month of an Extension Worker's time; £100

My cousin David, my friend Kelly and I had a thing going with the "Friends" series. It used to be shown in the UK on Fridays on Channel 4. In the theme tune there's a clappy bit. We had a pledge that wherever we were when we were watching Friends on Fridays that we'd join in with that, so we'd be doing it together. Are you thinking "get a life" now?

I don't know what I'd do without friends - they're amazing, especially my friends! Extra-special mentions in that line need to be made of Liz & Janet - even though it's probably more than my life's worth to do so. Oh well. It's my blog and I assert my authoritah!

God's a community of three-in-one, so given that He made us in His image, it's not surprising that humans tend to seek out other human beans for support, help and friendship. Sometimes that support needs to come from a person trained in a specific skill, as we've all got different gifts to help each other out with. That's what Eustache, mentioned here by Send a Cow as their example Extension Worker, is - a skilled supporter and friend.

( Send a Cow catalogue, www.sendacow.org.uk )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home