Sunday, October 30, 2005

Emergency Cooking Set; £12

I'm not much of a cook. I suppose I can do it - but I can never be bothered. Why cook for one person? It seems like rather a waste of time to me.

The thing I never consider is how fortunate I am to have an option - at the moment in Gujurat, after the earthquake that shook the people there in every possible sense of the word, there are probably mothers who would give anything to be able to knock up a proper hot meal for their families' dinner tonight. They don't have anything to give to make it happen - but if you choose this present (how often do I ever think about anything remotely cookingesque for Christmas?!) for me, then we'll have given a ittle bit, together, to them.

[ World Vision catalogue; www.greatgifts.org ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home