Saturday, November 05, 2005

Start a Business; £50

If I were going to be the person in charge of this business, you may be well advised to keep your hand in your pocket and not to invest. Fotrunately, I'm not the prospective M.D. - but someone who needs a leg-up to escape from the hole that poverty is would really appreciate the investment of faith in them. This present could go towards any sort of business - from farming to fashion - but whatever area it funds, the people it helps will appreciate it.

[ from Oxfam Unwrapped, www.oxfamunwrapped.com ]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea, just absolutely great. Thanks. Wow, it's already that time again... I'm getting an early start this year and I've already started on putting up my tree. For artifical christmas trees and accessories (easier on the planet, lol), check out: Artificial Christmas Trees.

Happy Holidays!

7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home